Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's always sunny in Vegas right?


Darn clouds will not blow out of this town and the pressure is KILLING me! I'd gladly have a rooat canal with no novacaine for a month without migraines...well ok maybe not that extreme but I think you catch my meaning. Grrrr. I have a MRI and a nerve conduction study scheduled for June 25th and hopefully we can get moving on a more productive way of doing things. Keep me in your prayers.

Eli is becoming more and more of a daredevil every day. He likes to be tossed onto the bed (from about 6 inches above the bed or lifted up by his feet. Scares mommy to death but the kiddo grins like a maniac. Being the girlie girl that I was this was all foreign to me but I do love to see him smile. He smiles constantly. I can't wait for everyone to see what a happy baby he is. He gobbles his "ricer" bottles an now he eats "nanner" bottles (I add a few teaspoons of baby bananas to his bottle and shake shake shake) and he LOVES it. Next week its sweet potatos. I hate them but daddy loves them so we'll see.


I'm very excited as next week we are heading south to San Diego to see my mom and go to the San Diego County fair. I love the rides and the FOOD. My mom is thrilled as she hasn't seen Eli since he was 5 days old. We'll also be albe to see a few "burner" pals (it's a weekend of a burner event so most will be camping) and a few other pals I rarely get to see. I am looking forward to a change of scenery. Then we'll be back for a month...back to San Diego for ComicCon and a chance to see more Burner friends and High School friends!! and then in August off to Oklahoma. Lots of travel but also lots of family. I can't wait. Now if I could just forget about my 31st birthday in August....doubt that will happen...*bleh* Maybe I'll finally be able to beg for that aquamarine ring or the digital camera *hint hint* (never hurts to beg the hubby early right?)

Well thats my boring news for now. I'll add one more cute picture of the kiddo...cause I'm a mommy-addict!








No comments:

Post a Comment