Thursday, June 25, 2009

Can you do math?

I can. If you are prescribed 150 pills and you can take 8 a day, how many days of pills do you have. I believe the number is 18.something. Today I go to the doctor and was told that the 150 was for 30 days and I was only supposed to take 5 a day. The bottle said 1-2 every 6 hours....quick do the math that equals 8. I explained to Dr. Asshole (my doc was on a boat in Europe) that perhaps since my normal Doc knew I was coming back in 3 weeks perhaps he wrote me a 3 weeks scrip. I was told "we don't do 3 week appointments"Funny I came in on the 4th of June and today was the 25...gee seems like 3 weeks to me right. Again with the math. The the butthead proceed to stick a needle up and down my arms and into my neck while zapping me. Then he left, the MA came in and proceeded to zap me again, putting the info into the wrong screens. Dr. Asshole wrote me a scrip to cover me til the 3rd and off I go.

I get to appointment 2 and on a whim I call my pharmacy to see if they had received the refill fax on my muscle relaxer (faxed Monday) NOPE. So I call Dr. A-hole's office and ask them if they got the fax...course not. So my pharmacy faxes it not once, not twice, not 3 times, not 4, but 5 muther-ffin times. Thinking they have it I take my sedation meds get crammed into a tube and get radiated for 20 minutes. Did I mention I am EXTREMELY claustrophobic?

Off we go to the pharmacy. Is the muscle relaxor filled? NOPE. But the new scrip I have was dated for TOMORROW. Are you fucking kidding me? I spend the next hour callingback and forth and having the scrip refaxed 6, 7, and 8 times. Finally they fix the refaxed one and at 4:45pm I get some idiot MA who SWORE the doctor would call my pharmacy immediately so I cold go on my merry little way. (I've now been at the pharmacy for 2 hours) Finally at 5:15 I gave up took the muscle relaxors and will go get the other crap tomorrow.

Do I have "please have all your idiot employees annoy me?" tatooed on my ass today or what?!!?!? Tara can I borrow your grumpy lol cat.

Love my family!! Hate my doctors minions!

ps
Eli is doing great and can almost turn over! But this was a rant and Eli is happy news

No comments:

Post a Comment