Monday, June 15, 2009

Funny vomit wasn't in the ad...


...for this whole "mommy" job. Just kidding, sort of. I was a bit of a vomit-phobe (I'm sure there s some fancy term for it) Being the sober one for a great many parties, holding hair...hearing noises no 90lb woman should make...seeing colors God did not intend your body to create...yup I pretty much hate puke. So Eli has had a bit of a tummy *bleh* today and surprisingly enough neither one of us are too freaked out about the gastrointestinal pyrotechnics his little body has chosen to spew out. He just smiles after as if to say "I feel better Mom." Of course this would happen 2 days before we have a 6 hour car trip and a fun visit in San Diego. Hopefully this is just a teeny thing .

Well I had hoped to blog more but Eli is up again and today when he is up he wants to be held...it's a tough life but someone has to do it ;) (for those who miss my sarcasm...that tough life...was a joke)

Love
Dawn and Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment