Friday, July 17, 2009

We got ourselves...

a 16.4 pounder!! Eli went to the doctor yesterday and he tipped the scale at 16.4 pounds and 27 inches long. That's a 4.4 lb gain and a 4 inch gain in just 2 months. He's getting SO big. We were thinking closer to 18 pounds but guess he just feels heavier. He also got his shots and that did not please him at all. We got him home and I was able to get him smiling and to sleep. With a pillow tucked next to him I went in to talk to Randy when we heard a *crash* and yep...you guessed it the little man had rolled off the bed. I was horrified, he had shifted the pillow and rolled over part of it. Fortunately the little man didn't hurt anything but mommy's heart broke just a little bit. Oh the guilt of it all.

We got him to bed around 10 (ok Randy got him to bed, I was in bed by 9:30 LOL) and he slept til 6am! Then he knocked back out around 8am....played with mamma for an hour or 2 and now he's back out. Thank GOD for baby tylenol. He's so warm and seems achy...I wish I could take it all away. But it seems as though he is a mutant like daddy and heals quick. :o)

On my front the bug bite seems to have decided not to kill me. I bought a draw out salve and it drew out all the *yech* I got my shot yesterday and there will be no new Vegas Winsetts for at least 3 months. I'd love to repeat Eli sooner than later but dangit they still want us to pay for him. They can't take him back or sell him to Gerber for white slavery right? hehe Sooner rather than later....

We promise new pics soon. Eli got a new present from MaMere and it's...well it's too cute to try and describe. We'll post pictures, lets just say all my jokes about his driving don't seem so funny...

Love and Spit Bubbles
Dawn and Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment