Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Trying to find my "brave" button

I realized that now that I have started a blog, I actually need to update it! My day to day life isn't that exciting, unless you count me kicking booty at Yahtzee.

Now to explain the title, today is Eli's first set of shots. **yikes** I've been promised that he won't remember if it hurts but still he's so little! I am hoping that I will be able to hold him and give him his bottle while they do it. (If she says no, I have been informed to tell her that she is mean) Holding him will keep me from crying and running out of the room. Thank God I will have Randy there.

Speaking of thanking God for a husband....I knew I was in love with Randy from the 1st time I met him (of course it took us 2 more years to meet and admit we were hooked on each other.) I knew he was an amazing man and everything I could wish for. Having a child with him has re-enforced those feelings and expanded them to so much more. Walking into the room and seeing him cuddling our son makes my heart expand so much, sometimes I think I am going to die. He is such an amazing father, so open and loving. Given my life before Randy, I was convinced I would never be happy, never get what I dreamed about and now? I have everything I have ever wanted and so much more. I am a lucky woman.

Ok, it's time to bathe the kiddo to ready him for his adventure. In addition to his shots we are going into daddy's work to show off how big Eli has gotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment